…..for all those collectors and home decorators who value history, simplicity, and unique expression….
Queen City Shows and the Roberts Centre proudly present:
OHIO COUNTRY ANTIQUES SHOW
- Our 13th year in 2017! Spring show on Saturday, April 1 and the Fall gathering on Saturday, October 28.
- Featuring 50 dealers at both semi-annual sessions. $6.00 adult admission.
- 9 AM until 3 PM….no early buying, no picked over goods, no “be back tomorrow” – just six hours of opportunity at south-central Ohio’s premiere country antiques show.
- We aim to prove that “country” is a mighty big tent: Ohio Country features both formal and primitive examples from America’s early years. Buy with confidence: all merchandise is “guaranteed as represented” by our knowledgeable dealers.
- Authentic antique furnishings and decorative accessories, historic Americana, fine art, primitives, rustic, folk art, general store, quilts & other textiles, garden & architectural artifacts – 18th thru early 20th centuries.
- Classic presentations in large draped and walled booths. Plenty of aisle space for the perfect perspective on choice furnishings and decor for your home.
- The Roberts Centre is located directly on Interstate 71 – only 40 minutes from Dayton and less than one hour from Cincinnati or Columbus.
- ATM on premises, catered concessions and a short walk down the hall to Max & Irma’s (a fine contemporary bistro). Plenty of free parking and a canopied entrance for that occasional rainy day.
- for more information, call 513-738-7256 or drop us a line.